Come and learn about our culture!
A varied tour which combines canoe journeys, wildlife spotting and experiencing local culture to give you a taste of jungle life and the ancient traditions of its inhabitants.
This is a one-day tour by canoe, taking you through the small town of Misahualli. We spend the morning discovering the waterways, plants and animals of the jungle as well as spending an afternoon learning about and experiencing indigenous Kichwa culture.
Price per person: $ 65.00
For the tour, there must be minimum 2 persons.
Season: all year
Duration: one day
- Entrance fees to the community
- Transport there and back
- Canoe transport
- Your local English-speaking guide
- Lunch (vegetarian option available)
- Waterproof welly boots for walking through the jungle
What to bring
- Light clothes suitable for walking in the jungle
- Insect repellent
- A bottle for water
- Small amount of money in case you want to buy souvenirs
Your guide will be able to take small belongings in a dry bag and larger items can be left with the driver.