Unforgettable combination of discovering the beautiful nature of the Amazon and the thrill of rafting!
This three-day trip brings you a fantastic mix of activities and the best that the jungle has to offer. Your first two days will be filled with unforgettable experiences of the world’s largest rainforest, and you’ll spend your nights like a local – chatting round a campfire, listening to the sounds of the jungle and sleeping in our cabañas. On the last day, we raft our way back towards Tena, ending the trip with an exciting ride on the Jatun Yacu River!
Price per person for 3 days: $ 235.00
For the tour, there must be minimum 2 persons.
Season: all year
Duration: 3 days and 2 nights
- Transport to the cabañas and the return journey to Tena
- Two full days of jungle activities
- One full day of rafting (all equipment, safety kayaker and pictures are included)
- Two nights at the cabañas
- Your local English or Spanish-speaking guide (you choose)
- All meals (vegetarian option available) and water (not included are breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day)
- Waterproof welly boots for walking through the jungle
What to bring
- Swimsuit or shorts
- T-shirt to protect you from the sun (long arm shirt recommended)
- Shoes for the water
- Light clothes (long trousers recommended)
- Personal belongings
- Bottle for water
- Insect repellent
- Change of clothes
Your guide will be able to take small belongings in a dry bag and larger items can be left with the driver.